Central domestic water softener
The central softener is placed on the water supply of your residence. It removes the water hardness that causes limescale deposits around faucets and drains. This limescale also encourages the formation of bacteria.
It extends the life of your water heater and other appliances, such as the washing machine and the dishwasher.
- Fixed to the main water supply of your redisdence
- Removes the hardness of the water that causes limescale deposits
- Extends the life of the heater, as well as other appliances such as dishwasher, washing machine, etc.
- Eliminates limescale deposits around faucets and drains
The equipment includes :
- A resin cylinder
- A second cylinder containing salt which regenerates the resin
- A programmable electronic head